november 26, 2006

Om 02:00 uur 's nachts bij mij thuis

This is a song
for the ladies
but fellas.. listen closely

You don't always have to fuck her hard
in fact sometimes that's not right to do..
Sometimes u got to make some love
and fuckin give her some smooches too..
Sometimes you got to squeeze..
Sometimes you got to say "Please"..
Sometimes you gotta say "Hey,"
"I'm gonna fuck you.. softly"
"I'm gonna screw you gently"
"I'm gonna hump you sweetly"
"I'm gonna ball you discreetly"
and then you say "Hey, I brought you flowers"
and then you say "Wait a minute Sally,"
"I think I got sometin' in my teeth, could you get it out for me?"
That's fuckin' teamwork!
What's your favorite position?
That's cool with me, It's not my favorite but I'll do it for you.
What's your favorite dish?
I'm not gonna cook it but I'll order it is from ZANZIBAR!
And then I'm gonna love you completely
Then I'll fucking fuck you discreetly
and then I'll fuckin bone you completely
but then I'm gonna fuck... you hard.....
Hard........

7 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Subtiel, Mies, héél subtiel. ;)

Micheloz zei

Dat zongen we gisteren met zijn allen ^^
(is van Tenacious D)

Anoniem zei

jeej tenacious d :) doet me denken aan de nacht na pinkpop 2004..... weet je nog?!

Micheloz zei

Nee... =S Vertel eens =) Refresh my mind!

We hebben ook zitten pokeren met M&M's als inzet! xD

Anoniem zei

De euhh gitaaravond denk ik dat moon bedoelt. En idd met m & m`s. toch nog mooi dat ik die gekocht had bij de film. :P:)

Micheloz zei

Oooh ja =D Speelde ie toen ook Fuck her Gently? =P Ik kan me alleen nog "He's the only gay eskimo" herinneren =P

Anoniem zei

die maandagavond op pinkpop, bij dat kampvuurachtig iets.... toen met die gast met gitaar die liedjes ging zingen... en daarna werden we aangehouden omdat we volgens die beveiligingsgasten een wc hadden opgeblazen..... does that ring a bell???